Saturday, March 8, 2008

I can only blame myself for this

Apparently according to one of the eight million personality divisions out there, I have really high expectations for myself. Which is why I'm posting. Not because I expect myself to put out a really quality post, but because I expect myself to follow my own advice, which has been, frequently and loudly to other people, to post often and regularly. And here I am with a three day hiatus right off the bat. Tsk tsk.

Darts II, by Robert Althouse

There's a kind of lonely, sneaky pleasure to this sort of anonymity, and I still can't decide whether to keep it anonymous or spread the word. I kind of like letting it sit here like the Purloined Letter. But it's also like Scout and Jem's knot or my own equivalent, a hollow under a cinder block on the annex porch... it's exciting to leave secret things here, but it would be even more exciting to find someone else knew about it too. For now, I'll follow my own (other) advice, and just keep at it without worrying about all of that.

No comments: