Sunday, May 4, 2008

Poison Ivy wishes you a belated Earth Day

I wish I could write a Poison Ivy-focused Batman comic. I think I could do it. Write, not draw.
I wish I could write my psychology paper, too.
EDIT: I just want to voice my dissatisfaction with how this one came out. She's far too skinny and I left all the crazy out of her face. I think later I'll ink the draft, which is on the back of a senior presentation program, and post that for comparison. The thing I miss most is that she doesn't look like she's about to chuck the tree at you in this one. And it's almost completely inappropriate for Poison Ivy's Earth Day Motto: "Plant a Tree or Stop Breathing: Your Choice"

EDIT: Ok, here's the first draft. She brings the crazy.
She will kill you and your laws of perspective if you don't reduce your carbon footprint.

No comments: