Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The List

Ok I guess I should do this then.

General Categories
******************

Music:
  • Soundtracks (Big River, 1776, Man of La Mancha, Joseph, Cats, Dr. Horrible, blah, blah, etc. etc.)
  • Simon and Garfunkel (pretty much anything, it has been hard to find stuff since the move)
  • Jars of Clay (I have Redemption Songs, Eleventh Hour and, somewhere, the debut cd and If I Left The Zoo already)
  • Johnny Cash (maybe the Man ones? I have My Mother's Hymn Book, the Walk The Line soundtrack and a Greatest Hits)
  • Everything is good! I don't know many names.

Books:
  • I think there's a new Redwall? Eulalia and Doomwhyte?
  • C.S. Lewis
  • Patricia C. Wrede
  • Jasper Fforde... I'm not sure who has what copies of what. I have the NCD books.
  • there's always those extra J.K. Rowling things
  • funny....things... man this is awkward. Calvin/Far Side/Colbert/Stewart/Onion/Barry?
  • Mary Stewart stuff? I think I would like that...
  • Anything! Which isn't to say that I'm dying for a book! Just that I love them all!
Movies:
  • I like movies. If you say "Only a complete dork would enjoy this," it is probably a Win.
  • Widescreen please.
Toys:

  • Everything at ThinkGeek.com, and everything related to it.
Art:
  • Art is cool as well. I have very little on my walls.
  • Not necessarily "High" art although I am fine with that.
  • Art supplies are pretty awesome as well. I have no established medium so anything that looks fun to play with and is cheap is fair game! Those little model men are also dope.
Clothes
  • Green is a pleasant color... though not the only pleasant color.
  • I don't have any fun t-shirts. I think that might be something I could get into. But I don't want to overdo it at first. I don't look good with busyness.
  • 12, 8 1/2, M, S

Ok What Game System Do You Have Again:

  • I have a PlayStation 2. The games I already have are: The Sims, Space Channel 5, Dark Cloud, and Puzzle Quest.
  • I am not fond of car-racing games, but I will not throw them away.
What Is Your... Operating System Or Model Number Or Whatever Your Computer Does, I Don't Know:
  • I have a PowerPC MacBook, if it comes up.
  • It could probably stand to be cleaned.
Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really, Want:

ok these things are ridiculously big-ticket or horrendously boring and no one should buy them. for recommendation purposes only!

  • Wacom Tablet (Bamboo)
  • Backup drive
  • Nintendo products that are awesome: DS, Wii
  • (For PS2) Dance Dance Revolution and dance pad
  • Photoshop
  • Sewing Machine (I Do Not Even Have Room For This Please Take The Warning Seriously)
  • Really Most Things Are In This Category Aren't They, Tell You What-- I Just Want Some Of Those Little Reese Cups For Christmas.
No One Should Get
  • Battery or power cord for my laptop. I will get it through Miami, eventually!

FAR MORE ENTERTAINING LIST! This is what Amazon says I want and I don't have too many beefs with it:

  • Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog
  • Supernatural
  • Firefly
  • Wall-E
  • The Dark Knight
  • Watchmen
  • Instead of Three Wishes
  • Iron Man
  • The Invention of Hugo Cabret
  • Good Lord, Amazon Has Revealed To Me What A Dork I Really Am, Because All of This Looks Good Except
  • Uncle Tom's Cabin? Really?
  • WUTHERING HEIGHTS CLIFF NOTES? Amazon, I am insulted.

No comments: