Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am so tired

I've been swamped the past few weeks, so much so that I haven't had time to do anything fun and I just spelled "weeks" "wakes". It's bad. I want to write something real, but since I don't have time I just pulled random pictures out of my Random folder:

This is Problem Sleuth. If you are not reading MS Paint Adventures, you need to hurry up and read the archives so you can read the ending in real time. PS is my friend.


This is Poison Ivy. Please ignore her legs, because I'm otherwise pretty happy with the composition of this one, and, in large part, with the drawing. I never think these things are any good at first, but looking back I think I'm not as terrible as I think I am. It would really help to have a Wacom though.


This is a really good A Softer World, but I wish I hadn't pulled it out of the hat just now. Off I go.

No comments: