Monday, March 2, 2009

The Things I'd Like To Be Doing

Everything is driving me nuts right now. Here are some of the things that have popped into my head to do in the past 24 hours (note the absence of homework due tomorrow or studying for tests tomorrow and Wednesday):
  • Write a short Good Friday musical with minimal staging, Peter and Mary Magdalene, and "Yesterday"
  • Draw Batman
  • Scan in and color the next issue of Glockblob (that one's been knocking around in there for awhile now)
  • Write and draw issue one of Superego and The Fugue, or possibly a couple one-offs
  • Read the remainder of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, again.
  • Write ongoing stories
  • Write nonfiction final*
  • Arrange a mash-up of "O Freedom" with "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
  • Learn Flash
  • Relearn Java
  • Start coding Ye Olde Castle again
  • Memorize "Re: Your Brains" on the guitar
  • Download and buy DVD-ripping software
  • Construct fan-edit of Star Wars: Episode I
I am not even kidding. My brain feels like it is physically rotating in my skull, and sooner or later it's going to twist my spinal cord too much and it's going to reverse and whizz back to its original position. And that won't be fun either.

*Yes, this might sound like work, but keep in mind that there's two things actually due in this class this week.

No comments: