Monday, March 10, 2008

sardine tag!

wouldn't it be fun to have a site that no one knew about until they found it themselves? kind of like You're Probably Lost. but less well known. wouldn't it be fun to have it be this site?



It feels really weird to write anything on here, and even though I know it's up for the world to see, I don't really like to think about an audience while I'm doing it, because this little corner of the internet is mine. So to paraphrase someone else I know with a blog like this, if you're here, awesome, comment, but don't tell me in person that you read my blog. It's kind of like when we were kids, and if you were playing make-believe by yourself and someone saw you playing it was fine if they just started playing along with you, but if they just waited and said "Hey, I saw you pretending to be a dragon behind the school!" you'd get all embarrassed. Same deal.

No comments: