Thursday, May 1, 2008

just a note

So I think I've grown mostly out of my paranoia about people watching me, at least as far as this blog is concerned. (Not in real life, of course. When I was little, I insisted that no one watch my dancing, which wouldn't have been so ridiculous if I hadn't agreed to a contest with someone. We were dancing to "Flood." Actually I think I had the right idea in not wanting to be watched... that's not a song anyone should perform to. But it was ridiculous to go along with the contest idea. But I digress.) So while I'm not going to shout it from the rooftops, and I'm not going to want anybody to link to it, and I'm not going to make my profile public (well... maybe later), I don't want anybody else to think that they are required to keep mum about this existing. I just didn't want somebody linking to it, or posting in on Facebook, or some crap like that that pulls a lot of bored clickers over to read my rambling sludge. But I don't mean that I want anyone to feel like they have to comment or anything, especially since most of the stuff is crap. It's just up to you.
The decision is yours... do as you LIKE with it!

No comments: