Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spoiler Alert (III)


So this one's clearly taking awhile. In my mind the real job here is to draw the most recent Stephanie Brown, that is, Spoiler, but I keep getting caught up drawing Robin in a cheesy 50-s style. I wish I had the skill to really make it happen but for now these will just have to suffice until I finish Spoiler.
I still can't decide between yellow and brown boots for her. I think really, at the point where she becomes Robin, brown all the way... but I think that Golden Age look really is fun with the bright colors. Honestly the whole idea of a girl Robin seems like it should have come up for the tv show. I guess it kind of did with "Batgirrrrrrl, Batgirl!"
Trying colored pencils on this one and above.

Hastily colored these on the computer. Will explain later.

No comments: